2021 Bills for Motor Vehicle Excise Tax for vehicles registered in the Town of Plainville as of 1/1/2021 will be:
- Have been mailed on Monday, February 22, 2021
- Payments are due on Wednesday, March 24, 2021
For abatements, please contact the Assessor's Office at 508-576-8431
- One check can be made for multiple bills . Please place your car registration number on any bills paid by automatic bank payments.
Four Ways To Pay
1. Pay Online : http://epay.cityhallsystems.com/ - we highly suggest this option if you would like a reciept.
Fees associated with online payments are: 50 cents for echeck, 2.95% for credit card payments, fees are paid to the service provider.
2. Drop box attached to the Town Hall. This box is checked throughout the day by a staff member in the Collector's Office. No cash payments are accepted through this box.
3. The Town Hall is currently closed to the public but we are available to assist all citizens who want to pay in person. Please come to the back door and ring the door bell and a employee will meet you.
4. Or by mail- PO Box 1795, Plainville Ma 02762
Please enclose the coupon or coupons with your check and reference your Bill # on your check to ensure proper credit. Thank You!
The Tax Collector's office will be open from 8 am until 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday . Closed Friday's
Thank you for your cooperation!