2021 Bill's for Commitment # 2 Motor Vehicle Excise Tax for vehicles registered in the Town of Plainville as of 1/1/2021 :
- Have been mailed on Friday, July 2, 2021
- Payments are due on Monday, August 2, 2021
For abatements, please contact the Assessor's Office at 508-576-8430
- One check can be made for multiple tax bills . Please place your car registration number on any bills paid by automatic bank payments.
Four Ways To Pay
1. Pay Online : http://epay.cityhallsystems.com/
Fees associated with online payments are: 50 cents for echeck, 2.95% for credit card payments, fees are paid to the service provider.
2. Drop box attached to the Town Hall. This box is checked throughout the day by a staff member in the Collector's Office. No cash payments are accepted through this box.
3. Or by mail- PO Box 1795, Plainville Ma 02762
4. Payment's can be paid in person in the Collector/ Treasurer Office
Please enclose the coupon or coupons with your check and reference your Bill # on your check to ensure proper credit. Thank You!
The Tax Collector's office will be open from 8 am until 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday .Monday's 5-8 pm. Closed Friday's
Thank you for your cooperation!