Fall Soccer at the Town Park is designed to be an instructional program for children ages 4 years old—4th grade. Children will learn the fundamentals of soccer including dribbling, passing, shooting, game play/rules, and more! Each group will meet for one hour per week for practice and games at the Town Park each Saturday.
Fall Instructional Soccer Sign Up
September 8th - November 3rd
4 years old (by 9/1/18) through children entering 4th grade in the fall
Cost of the 9 week program: $70 (2 weather related cancellations factored in)
Registration open from 7/30 - 8/31
- PK group 9-10 AM
- KIN group 10:15-11:15 AM
- 1st Grade 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- 2-4th Grade 12:45 - 1:45 PM
- PK - 4 & 5 yr. olds NOT entering kindergarten should sign up for the Pre-K Group
- Children entering Kindergarten this Fall 2018 should sign up for the Kindergarten Group
- Grade 1, 2, 3 and 4 should sign up for the grade they will be entering the fall for this coming school year
- Players should bring a ball and wear shin guards and soccer socks to the program. Cleats are optional.
- 4 yr. olds, kindergarteners and children in Grade 1 use a size 3 ball. Grade 2, 3 & 4 use a size 4 ball.
Coaches & Assistant Coaches needed for all age groups. Please select the corresponding check box when registering your child. Additionally, you may contact the Park Dept. by phone 508 695-5451 or e-mail at email@example.com if you are interested in coaching!
Registration AND Payment can be done online or in person at the Park Department Office!
Registration runs from 7/30 - 8/31. ***Space is limited and all programs are first come first serve!***
Payment can be made at the Park Dept. office, dropped in the lock box in front of town hall or can be mailed to: Plainville Park Department, P.O. Box 1717, Plainville, MA 02762 or you can pay through City Hall Systems on-line. Registration is NOT final until payment is RECEIVED. You will receive confirmation when payment is received.
Click Below to REGISTER online!
Click Below to PAY online!