During emergencies, information may be available from a number of sources. It is important to sign up for and be prepared to get information in several ways since not all methods are used for all emergencies, and power outages and other effects of the disaster may cause disruptions in how people get information. Learn how to better prepare yourself and your family for natural and severe weather impacts.
- Register for Town of Plainville Municipal News and Announcements
- Stay connected with social media, "Like" the Town of Plainville, Plainville Department of Public Works, Plainville Police Department and the Plainville Fire Department on Facebook
- Receive Emergency Alerts from the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
- "Like" MEMA's Facebook page, "Follow" @MassEMA on Twitter or visit MEMA's webpage
- Stay up to date with the latest forecast by visiting the National Weather Service's website.
- Call 2-1-1 for Non-Emergency Assistance.