When do I need to file an application with the Conservation Commission?

If you are planning any landscaping, clearing, filling, excavation, demolition, or construction within a wetland or floodplain, within the 100’ buffer zone, or within 200’ of a perennial stream – whether or not the wetland resource is on your property – please contact the Conservation Commission before you begin your project to determine if you will need a permit.