OVERDOSE Information

Overdose Information

The Plainville Police Department stands ready to support you and your family with the identifying and dealing with a loved one or someone close to you that may be struggling with an addiction problem with either drugs or alcohol.

In the event that you would like to speak with someone confidentially concerning a loved one, or would like to request further information, please call the Plainville Police Department at 508-809-5566

Information on Drug Addiction and a list of Agencies and Resources, click on the link(s) below:

S.A.F.E coalition Informational Flyer

        If you do not have Adobe PDF Reader installed, you can install it here.

Massachusetts General Law Chapter 123 Sections 12 & 35 deal with Court Ordered treatment for Mental Health (section 12) and Substance Abuse (section 35) issues.

To print copies of these forms you can click on the links below:

• Section 12 Application

• Section 35 Application

                THE PROCESS

• Section 35 Recommendations

       If you do not have Adobe PDF Reader installed, you can install it here.

These forms can be filled out and submitted to the Office of the Clerk Magistrate at the Wrentham District Court or any District Court whose jurisdiction where you may reside.  These documents will be reviewed by a Judge and Medical Clinician who will determine a course of action and will in most cases issue a Court Order for an individual to be committed for Court Ordered Treatment for a specific period of time.  This can be done without the services of an attorney.