2017 Fall Instructional Flag Football
- September 16 - October 28th (7 weeks)
- Group 1: Kin & 1st Grade from 2:30PM to 3:45PM
- Group 2: 2nd & 3rd Grade from 3:45pm to 5:00PM
- Saturdays ONLY. Each group/class will practice and play for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Cost: $70 per player
- The Fall instructional Flag Football Program is open to children going into grades: Kindergarten to 3rd Grade.
This class will be an introduction to the sport of football. Boys and girls will practice working on the fundamentals of football including, passing, running, game rules, and game scenarios followed by game play for the second part of the class. During the sessions all children will play different positions including quarterback, tail back, wide receiver, and various defensive positions. All equipment will be provided for this class.
To sign up click the Sign Up tab
Payment info - write a check payable to: Plainville Park Dept. Mail to: PO Box 1717 Plainville, MA 02762
or checks may also be left in the lock box in front of town hall or in the Park Dept. mail box in the selectman's office in town hall.