Kitchen Faucet Aerator
This unit has everything; the swivel action, both aerated jet and wide spray and both the full flow and the easy touch flow restrictor.
Water Conservation tip: Collect cold water from the tap when waiting for water to get warm in watering cans for use in the garden.
ncrements both in English and Metric units of measurements up to 2.0 inches
Measure rainfall and adjust lawn sprinkling accordingly
Water Conservation tips:
- Water your lawn only when necessary; early morning, if possible. Lawns only require 1 inch of water/week -- use a rain gauge to determine if your lawn needs additional water. Frequent light watering can weaken the lawn, encouraging shallow roots that are less tolerant of dry periods.
- Keep you mower blades sharp to prevent tearing of grass and raise your lawn mower's blade to 2 1/2". Longer grass provides shade for the roots and helps reduce water loss.
- Decrease the size of the lawn, by creating pebbled areas, or plant drought tolerant ground covers, such as liriope or monkey grass.
- Select ornamental plants that can withstand periods with low water
- Mulch to provide a ground cover that reduces water evaporation from the soil while reducing the number of weeds that compete for soil moisture.
Water Saving Showerhead
- 9-Jet Turbo Massage is adjustable: gentle needle spray to forceful jet
- Non-aerating spray means less temperature loss
- Non-removable flow compensator
- Installs easily by hand
Leak Detection Dye Tablets
- Detects leaks in toilets, darker color for fast and easy detection. 2 per pack
- Drop tablet in the tank and wait a few minutes. If the dye appears in the tank, you have a leak
Garden Hose Nozzle
- The water saving design of this Water Miser 6-position Garden Hose Nozzle allows setting the spray pattern independent of the flow rate.
- Stainless Steel nozzle with Spray adjustment knob
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel latch